Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

8 Months Baby!

Wow, I can barely believe it.  Nolan is officially 8 months old today.  I know it sounds cliché, but I seriously cannot remember a time when he was not the center of our everything.  

Life is so much more complete and meaningful.  My days are focused on trying to see him as much as possible in and around work, sleep, and, all the other little things that fill up our waking hours and make the days fly by.

I love trying to make him smile, laugh, and seeing what new challenges he can take on each day.  While the fatigue has certainly not dissipated, it has been a great ride.  Worth every second.  

So here's to the next 8 months, filled with joy, fun and so many milestones! 

And to Mel, here's to you: a great mother, a great wife, and a great friend.









No comments:

Post a Comment